Canon MP237 driver is software provided by Canon to make it easier for users to control the printer via a Windows PC or laptop. Without this software, some of the functions on the printer usually don’t work properly.
Therefore, in order for the printer to work properly, the computer or laptop that is used to control the printer needs to be installed with a driver. Canon itself actually has provided the driver CD that is included in the box of purchase.
However, because it is rarely used, the CD is usually lost somewhere or cannot be read by the computer because it is damaged. As a solution, you can install it via the driver file that we provide here without the hassle of using a CD.
The Canon MP237 itself is a versatile printer that not only has the ability to print, but this printer is also equipped with scan and copy features. In addition, this printer also has print speeds of up to 7 ppm for black and white and 5.8 ppm for color pages.
Canon MP237 Driver Type
Unlike most printers where the printer and scanner drivers need to be installed separately, Canon only provides one driver for the MP237 printer. However, this driver file includes both printer and scanner drivers.
In addition, this free downloadable driver file also supports almost all versions of Windows, from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10, whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
Because Canon only provides one printer, you don’t have to bother choosing and determining which driver to download because one driver file is compatible with various versions of Windows.
To install the Canon PIXMA MP237 driver is not much different from installing applications in general, but so that you are not confused here I will explain the steps briefly.
Please download the driver file below first, then see the steps for installing the following Canon MP237 driver:
- Right click on the downloaded driver file, then select “Run as administrator”.
- Click the Language button then select Indonesian, then select OK.
- To continue with the installation process select the Advanced option.
- When consent dialog appears select Yes.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Connect printer to the computer and then turn it on.
- Wait a few moments then click Finish.
At this point the driver has been successfully installed. The printer can be used directly for printing, so that the driver can run properly, please restart the computer first before printing.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professionalby cahdroid●October 22, 2021
- YT Saver 4.5.0by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- CorelCAD 2021.5 Build 126.96.36.19915by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2.5.322.10by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- Office Timeline Plus / Pro / Pro+ 6.02.01.00by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
- W10 Digital Activation 1.4.3by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
Download Driver Canon MP237
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.