Canon MP280 driver is a free application provided by Canon to help make it easier for users to control various functions and features of the printer via a laptop or PC.
Without the driver, some functions and features embedded in the printer cannot be controlled properly even in some cases the computer cannot detect the printer at all.
Therefore, before the printer is used for printing, it is recommended to first install the driver on the computer that will be used to control the printer.
Canon itself actually has provided the driver CD that is included in the box of purchase, but because it is rarely used the CD is usually lost or even damaged.
If you experience this problem, you don’t need to worry because you can still install the driver without having to use the CD, namely by using the installation file available here.
By using the installation file located here you can install it more easily even on a PC or laptop that is not equipped with a CD room.
Canon Pixma MP280 itself is a multifunctional printer that can be used for print, copy and scan. This printer has a body that is quite compact and lightweight so that it can be placed anywhere.
Canon MP280 Driver Type
Unlike other printer brands, users usually need to download two types of drivers for print and scan. One driver file in here will automatically install the driver for print and scan.
The driver files available here are compatible with various versions of Windows starting from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10 whether 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
To install the Canon MP280 driver is actually the same way as installing Windows applications in general, but so that you don’t get confused here I will explain the steps briefly.
Please download the driver file below first, if the printer is currently connected to the computer, unplug it first. Next, please refer to the following installation steps.
- Double click on the downloaded driver file.
- When “Welcome” window appears select Next.
- Select “Asia” then Next.
- When approval window appears select Yes.
- Wait for installation process to complete.
- Connect printer via USB then turn it on.
- If a successful installation notification appears, select Complete.
At this point, you have successfully installed Canon MP280 driver, you can immediately use printer to print or restart the computer first so that driver can run optimally.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professionalby cahdroid●October 22, 2021
- YT Saver 4.5.0by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- CorelCAD 2021.5 Build 18.104.22.16815by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2.5.322.10by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- Office Timeline Plus / Pro / Pro+ 6.02.01.00by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
- W10 Digital Activation 1.4.3by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
Download MP Driver (22 MB)
Download XPS Driver (21 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.