Epson L120 driver is a software developed directly by Epson to make it easier for users to control the printer via a Windows PC. Without installing this application, some functions on the printer usually cannot be executed properly.
The Epson L120 itself is one of the printers that is quite popular in Indonesia, because the Ink Tank type printer with a friendly price in this pocket has a number of advantages. This printer with a weight of 2.4 kg is usually a favorite choice for home users or micro businesses.
Besides being priced cheaply and having a slim size, this printer also has a pretty impressive print speed of 8.5 IPM for black and 4.5 IPM for colors.
This printer is also known to save ink, because it is equipped with a draft mode that can reduce ink usage. Meanwhile, for the ink storage capacity, this printer can accommodate up to 40 ml for each color, namely cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Epson also guarantees good print quality as long as the original ink used is recommended. In addition, this printer is also equipped with a 2-year warranty period.
Epson L120 Driver Type
Unlike printers that are equipped with printer and scanner features, Epson only provides one printer driver because this printer is not equipped with a scanner feature.
The drivers provided here are compatible with several versions of Windows, from Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10, whether 32-bit or 64-bit based.
When downloading the driver, make sure you choose a driver that matches the version and architecture of Windows that you are using so that the driver can be installed and running properly.
The files we provide here can also be a solution for those of you who lost the driver CD that was included during the purchase process, even the driver installation files that are here can be installed on more than one computer.
To install the driver is not much different from installing an application, but so that you don’t get confused here, I will share the steps.
Please download the driver file that we provide at the end of this article, then see the following steps to install the Epson L120 printer driver:
- Right click on downloaded driver file, then select “Run as administrator”.
- Check “Set as default printer” then OK.
- Select language you want to use then OK.
- Check “Agree” then OK.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When a successful installation notification appears, select OK.
At this point the driver has been successfully installed and the printer is ready to use. So that the driver can run properly, it is better to restart the computer first before printing.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professionalby cahdroid●October 22, 2021
- YT Saver 4.5.0by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- CorelCAD 2021.5 Build 22.214.171.12415by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2.5.322.10by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- Office Timeline Plus / Pro / Pro+ 6.02.01.00by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
- W10 Digital Activation 1.4.3by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
Download 32-bit (21 MB)
Download 64-bit (25 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.