Epson L3110 driver is a software developed directly by Epson to make it easier for users to control the printer via a Windows PC. Without this application, some functions on the printer usually cannot be executed properly.
Epson L3110 itself is a multifunctional printer that can not only be used for printing, but can also be used for scanning and copying. In addition, this EcoTank printer is also equipped with an ink tank and nozzle that can make it easier for users to fill ink.
Using the EcoTank L3110, users can print 7,500 color pages and 4,500 black and white pages for a full tank set. Regarding speed, this printer can print at speeds of up to 10 ipm for black and 5.0 ipm for color.
In addition, the Epson L3110 is also capable of scanning with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and copies up to A4 paper size. Because it is integrated with the ink tank, users also don’t have to bother installing the tank themselves.
Epson L3110 Driver Types
Epson provides several types of drivers for the L3110 printer. If you want to maximize the print function then you can download a special driver for the printer, while if you want to maximize the function of the scanner you can download a scanner driver.
However, if you want to maximize the functionality of both, you can install two drivers for print and scan. The driver installation files we provide here can be installed on almost any version of Windows.
Among them are Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10, whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit versions. When downloading drivers, make sure you select the appropriate driver for the operating system installed on the computer.
To install the Epson L3110 driver is not much different from installing applications in general, but so that you don’t get confused here I will briefly explain the steps.
Please download the driver installation file below first, make sure the printer is on and connected to the computer, then see the following steps for installing the Epson L3110 driver:
- Right click on downloaded driver file, then select the option “Run as administrator”.
- Check “Set as default printer” then OK.
- To skip “Epson Eula” dialog select Agree then OK.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- If a successful installation notification appears, select OK.
At this point the driver has been successfully installed and Epson L3110 printer is ready for use. In order for the driver to run properly, please restart the computer first before printing it.
- Abelssoft EverDoc 2022 v7.01by cahdroid●May 19, 2022
- Steelray Project Analyzer 7.11.2by cahdroid●May 18, 2022
- FileZilla Pro 3.59.0by cahdroid●May 18, 2022
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2023by cahdroid●May 18, 2022
- Disk Pulse 14.3.16 Pro / Ultimate / Enterpriseby cahdroid●May 17, 2022
- Geekbench Pro 5.4.5by cahdroid●May 17, 2022
Download Driver Printer 32-bit (27 MB)
Download Driver Printer 64-bit (31 MB)
Download Driver Scanner 32/64-bit (60 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.