Epson L3150 driver is an application provided by Epson to help make it easier for users to control various functions and features of the printer via a Windows PC or laptop.
Without the driver, some functions and features of the printer usually cannot be controlled through the computer, even in some cases the computer cannot detect the printer at all.
Therefore, it is important to install the driver first before the printer is used for printing, so that all functions and features embedded in it can be controlled and used smoothly.
Epson itself actually has provided the driver file on the CD which is usually included in the box, but because it is rarely used the CD is usually lost or even damaged.
If you are experiencing this, you don’t need to worry because you can still install the drivers via the files we provide here. By using the driver file found here, you can install the printer driver without the hassle of using a CD.
By using the installer file, the installation process is also easier and more practical, with just one driver file you can install it on multiple computers.
The Epson L3150 itself is an EcoTank All-in-One printer that is not only capable of printing but can also be used for scanning. This printer is also equipped with a wireless connection that allows users to print directly via cellphone.
Epson L3150 Driver Type
Because this printer has the ability to print and scan, Epson provides two types of special drivers, namely scan and print. If you want to optimize the function of both, you can download and install two drivers, namely for scan and print.
However, if you only need the print feature, you can install only one driver. The driver files available here can also be installed on various versions of Windows, whether it’s Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10, whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
When downloading the printer driver, make sure you select the driver that matches your Windows architecture (bit) as Epson provides different installation files, whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
But for the scanner driver, it is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows so you can immediately download and install it without the hassle of checking the Windows architecture you are using.
To install the Epson L3150 driver is actually the same way as installing Windows applications in general, but so that you don’t get confused here I will briefly share the steps.
Please download the driver file below first, make sure the printer is on and connected to the computer. After that, please refer to the installation steps below.
- Double click on the downloaded driver file.
- Check “Set as default printer” and “Automatically update software” and then OK.
- In “Language” section, select language you want to use, you can use Indonesian or something else, if you have selected OK.
- In Epson Eula window select Agree and OK.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When a successful installation notification window appears, select OK.
At this point, Epson L3150 driver has been successfully installed, you can immediately use the printer to print or you can restart the computer first so that the driver can run optimally.
- Album Quicker Pro 6.5by cahdroid●June 24, 2022
- Windows 11 Enterprise 22000.593by cahdroid●June 24, 2022
- Windows 11 Pro Lite v22000.613 Preactivatedby cahdroid●June 24, 2022
- Windows 11 Pro 22000.613 Preactivatedby cahdroid●June 23, 2022
- EarthView 6.17.6by cahdroid●June 22, 2022
- MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 4.3.0by cahdroid●June 22, 2022
Download Printer 32-bit (27 MB)
Download Printer 64-bit (31 MB)
Download Scanner 32/64-bit (60 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.