Epson L360 driver is a software developed directly by Epson to make it easier for users to control the printer via a Windows PC. Without this application some functions on the printer may not work properly. This application also provides several language options including Indonesian.
Epson L360 itself is a multi-function printer that can be used for Print, Scan, and Copy. There are also two types of drivers provided, namely to control the Print and Scanner functions.
Epson itself also provides a web installer driver that requires an internet connection when installing, there is also an offline version of the installer where users can install drivers offline without having to be connected to the internet. All the drivers available here are offline versions of the installer.
Epson L360 Driver Types
Epson provides several types of drivers for the Epson L360 printer. If you want to control the Print function on the printer you need to download a special driver for the printer, while if you want to control the scanner function then you must also download the scanner driver.
If you want to control the function of both, you will need to install two drivers. Apart from that, each driver is also available for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
In addition, all the drivers here are compatible with several versions of Windows, from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10.
What needs to be considered, make sure you download the appropriate driver based on the system used on your Windows computer, whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
Please download the driver file below first. Here are the steps to install the Epson L360 Printer driver:
- Open downloaded driver file by right clicking and selecting “Run as administrator”.
- Check option “Set as default printer” then select “OK”.
- Select language according to your needs, then “OK”.
- Select “Agree” then “OK”.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When “Setup completed” dialog appears. select “OK”.
At this point the driver has been successfully installed, the printer is ready to use. In order for the software to run properly, restart the computer after the driver is installed.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professionalby cahdroid●October 22, 2021
- YT Saver 4.5.0by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- CorelCAD 2021.5 Build 18.104.22.16815by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2.5.322.10by cahdroid●October 21, 2021
- Office Timeline Plus / Pro / Pro+ 6.02.01.00by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
- W10 Digital Activation 1.4.3by cahdroid●October 20, 2021
Download Driver Printer 32-bit (26 MB)
Download Driver Printer 64-bit (29 MB)
Download Driver Scanner 32/64-bit (23 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.