Epson L405 driver is an application developed by Epson to help make it easier for users to control various functions on the printer via a Windows PC or laptop.
Without a driver, some functions on the printer usually cannot be controlled properly, even in some cases the computer cannot detect the printer at all.
Therefore, it is important to install the driver first before printing it so that all functions and features embedded in it can run optimally.
Epson itself actually has provided the driver file on the CD that is included in the box, but because it is rarely used the CD is usually lost or damaged.
The solution, you can use the driver installation file located here. By using the files found here, you can install the drivers without the hassle of using a CD.
In addition, the installation process can also be more practical and easy, even with one driver file you can install it on multiple computers.
The Epson L405 itself is an Ink Tank printer that is equipped with print and scan functions. This printer is also equipped with WiFi connectivity that allows various devices including cellphones to connect to the printer wirelessly.
Epson L405 Driver Types
Because this printer is equipped with print and scan functions, Epson provides two types of drivers, namely scan and print. If you want to optimize the functionality of both, you can install two drivers.
The driver files that we provide here can also be installed on various versions of Windows, whether it’s Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
When choosing a printer driver, make sure you choose the appropriate driver for your Windows architecture as Epson provides different installation files, whether 32-bit or 64-bit. As for the scanner driver, it is compatible with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
To install the Epson L405 Driver is actually the same as installing Windows applications in general, but so that you don’t get confused here I will explain the steps briefly.
Please download the driver file below first, make sure the printer is on and connected to the computer. After that, please refer to the steps below.
- Right click on the downloaded driver file and select option “Run as administrator”.
- Check “Set as default printer” then OK.
- In the “Language” section, select the language you want to use, you can choose Indonesian or something else, then select OK.
- When the approval window appears select “Agree” and then OK.
- Wait for installation process to complete.
- When installation notification window appears, select OK.
At this point, Epson L405 driver has been successfully installed, you can immediately use the printer to print or you can also restart the computer first so that the driver can run optimally.
- Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere 8.4by cahdroid●December 2, 2021
- Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 9.20.3340by cahdroid●December 2, 2021
- Bulk Image Downloader 6.04by cahdroid●November 29, 2021
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 15.1.0by cahdroid●November 29, 2021
- Ablebits Ultimate Suite for Excel 2021.5by cahdroid●November 27, 2021
- SoftPerfect RAM Disk 4.3.1by cahdroid●November 27, 2021
Download Printer 32-bit (32 MB)
Download Printer 64-bit (35 MB)
Download Scanner 32/64-bit (60 MB)
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.